My latest Facebook status-update is a re-post of a status-update making fun of awareness-raising status-updates.
Yeah. Good Times. (And she, like, even admits it!)
The award was
- You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic that I have created for these purposes...
- You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies...
- You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don't like or don't really have much of an opinion about...
- If you fail to follow any of the above rules, I will... (yadda, yadda, yadda, see how scared I am!)
- This one isn't actually a rule, but once you do the above, please link up to the Memetastic Hop so that I can keep track of where this thing goes.
- This is the last blog-award I am EVAH going to allow to waste my precious time (and yours). For reals.
- I turned down two offers of marriage before JoyDad came along.
- I am so allergic to make-up, I almost break out in hives just thinking about it.
- I once hitch-hiked across the French/German border, in the company of another American, picked up by a carload of Algerians. The border guards had no idea what to make of us.
- I took a stilt-walking gym class in college one semester, in which I learned to walk on clown stilts three feet high. Never looked so slender in my life, before or since!