Monday, March 16, 2009

Artwork

So I noticed this piece of Rose-artwork Scotch-taped to the back bedroom door:

Girl Activities

I haven't discussed it with her. I suppose she's probably depicted herself as the one in the yellow dress with the hula hoop. Maybe those ponytails indicate she wants to fly like the birds? I don't know who the other two girls are supposed to be.

But I totally LOVE the fact that the one who's gettin' her flirt on with the only male in the picture... is the gal in the wheelchair!!

12 comments:

mama edge said...

That is really precious. What a mensch you are raising!

Anonymous said...

that is absolutely fabulous!

she is an angel, truly

pixiemama said...

I just love that picture. Love it!

Niksmom said...

How adorable!

Quirky Mom said...

It looks like Rose wants to take a trip south! That's a very nice palm tree.

datri said...

What a wonderful picture of diversity! Neat-o!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, indeed!

"gettin' her flirt on"

I'm going to have to remember that phrase.

Barbara

Anonymous said...

Love it! I suppose you might be a little concerned if Rose were the one gettin' her flirt on, eh?

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture! I wil say that, if Rose ever had AuntieS fix her hair, it would definitely look like these hairstyles!! You can just ask Rose's big cousin MelJ about how inept I am with fashion and hairstyling!!
I do like the palm tree and pine tree mix! And I love the bright colors.
-AuntieS/ARatK

JoyDad said...

I'm sorry, a sentence with both "Rose" and "getting her flirt on" in it just does not compute. For me or the young lad who would be about to have the bejeebers scared out of him by JoyDad...

Stat Mama said...

Quite the artist! I love it! I'm partial to palm trees :)

JoyMama said...

JoyDad, you big overprotective galoot. *kiss*