Hey, Kia! Are you doing Monday Mum-mum-numbers this week?
Well, whether you are or not, I am!
- 94 - number of miles I've run since I started keeping count in February. Will hit 100 this week!
- 2 - number of times I've already had to raise my way-too-modest fundraising goal for Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. You guys rock. Your new challenge - make me do it again!!
- 1 - number of bell concerts Saturday night.
- 2 - number of standing ovations (one for the full group, one for an awesome duet played by 2 of our members!)
- 3 - number of bells I got to ring simultaneously in ONE hand during a certain passage in Bach's Little Fugue
- 1 - mylar helium fish-balloon I brought home from the concert decorations for the girls.
- 100 - percent of her time that Joy spent playing with the balloon and its lovely stringy ribbon yesterday until we hid it away.
- 7 - handwritten coupons received from Rose yesterday for Mothers Day
- 2 - coupons I have already redeemed (hugs and a big ol' room-cleaning - yes, this mama is hard-core! I helped her with the room though.)
- 4 - weeks we technically have to test out the 7-Level-Communicator, a voice-recorded communication device that's a big step up from Joy's push-button.
- 1 - number of days it took Joy to figure out the new tool. Wow.
- 5 - number of times Joy went to jump in her bouncy castle with her playdate friend on Tuesday.
- 0 - level of enthusiasm she'd had for the bouncy castle last year when it was her big birthday present. This is a major improvement!
- 32 - number of pieces of sports equipment in the kit I got Friday from Special Olympics, for their Young Athletes family program that we'll be doing this summer at home.
- 3 - number of list-items in this post (at least) that deserve blog-posts of their own.
- 14 - cups of rhubarb that went into the deep freeze yesterday from our one prolific plant.
- 5 - names I'm aware of for the flowering bush that we planted yesterday: serviceberry, Juneberry, saskatoon, shadberry, Amelanchier.
- Gazillion - blossoms on the apple tree in our back yard.
Oh, and half a gazillion dandelions in the lawn to go with 'em. At least the yellow is bright and cheery against the green grass!
Update: Ooo, forgot an important one.
- 8 - number of months since Joy's last knock-down seizure, as of today. Woo hoo! (And, knock on wood!)